Bali When you imagine Bali, what images or feelings come to mind? Lush landscapes, stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and a sense of serenity that washes over you the moment you arrive. Bali is one of those destinations that feels like a dream and, once you step foot on this island, you realize it’s more magical than you could have ever imagined. I recently had the pleasure of visiting Bali, and I’m still daydreaming about the beauty and warmth of this island. If you’ve ever considered visiting Bali, or are considering it now, let me take you through a journey that will ignite your wanderlust. 1. The Island of Gods: Ubud My journey started in Ubud , Bali’s cultural heart, nestled in the island’s lush interior. This village, surrounded by rice terraces and tropical forests, is nothing short of enchanting. The air is filled with the fragrant scent of incense, while the lush green of the rice terraces seems to stretch on forever, spirituality and nature intertwine most harmoniously. I sp...
Comments
Post a Comment